institution „Edukateka“ and Klaipėda Gedminai progymnasium
We are pleased to invite you to the International online Conference “Living School: A Space to Create, Grow, Be”, which will take place on 9 February 2021.
Planned duration – 4 hours
The aim of the conference is to share best practices about the development of an educational institution as a living organization, creating opportunities for each student to achieve better results according to their abilities.
The task of the conference is to share experience on how to organize the educational process in a conventional, remote or mixed way, in which:
* ICT innovations are used;
* advanced, non-traditional teaching methods and techniques are used to ensure the individual progress of each student;
* activities are organized that promote the expression of students’ creativity;
* innovative teaching tools and their application to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
The participants of the conference – teachers, principals, their deputies and other educational specialists from European countries.
Conference organization procedures:
* the form of reports is not regulated;
* emphasis is placed on personal experience, examples, practically applied methods;
* duration of reports – 10-15 min.
Speakers please fill in and submit the online form until 22 January 2021
Registration is open until 22 January 2021, but when 16 speakers are registered, registration will be closed before that date.
For registration to the conference, both speakers and participants please fill in and submit the online form until 2 February 2021
The language of the Conference is English.
Certificates will be issued to participants and speakers.